Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 21-Pictures of yourself

These first two pictures where taken 1- years apart
(According to the time stamp) I guess I always had an upsession with Ronald. :)


Here are some what I think pretty cute pictures of my past ENJOY!

I was two in this picture...and already I was getting beat up by my sis.... its proof! (1988)
Here my sister and I (I'm on the left) at the zoo. I was 3 1/2 (1989) 
My sister and I outside our apartment building.  What a sweet sweater I have on... I <3 ALF... it doesnt get sweeter than that!!!! I was almost 4. (1989)
My sister and I again at a park in our town.  I was 4 1/2. (1990)

This picture doesnt have a time stamp.  I must have been 6 or so.  I was being way cool. This was our little aparntment we used to live in. Notice the matterss in the living/dinning.  My mom used to sleep on the floor so that my sister and I could have our own room.  Pretty nice huh!?
Now I saved the best for last.......... Its my coming to Texas picture.  Its a long story...well kinda...we were on vacation in Georgia to see my opa when after he dropped us off at the airport my mom took us on a grayhound to go start a new life. Here I am on the grayhound bus going to Texas the land of the great!

No comments:

Post a Comment