Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 11-Favorite TV shows

TV Shows. I have a lot of TV shows I like.  Mainly because a DVR is the greatest invention EVER!!!! I love my DVR and it allows me to watch more shows than I should.  These past few months I have been really good and have cleaned up my TV shows quite a bit.

But before all this DVR amazingness came about I used to use the good ole VRC and a tape to record ER every week.  I LOVE ER.  I know have all the seasons that are out and it is one of my favorite collections. I watch them over and over again.  I love all the characters and even named my pups after them. Ü  But since ER is no longer on TV here are some shows that I record on a weekly basis:


- Law & Order
- The Biggest Loser
- The Parenthood
- School Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment