Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10-Something you're afraid of

umm... I am scared of quite a few things......to keep the list short here are the physical things I am scared of....

- the dark. I hate being alone in the dark I always have been.  Even if I am in my own house and its dark I try not to leave the covers.  For some reason, even at 24, the covers make me feel safe...maybe if someone was there they couldn't see me under them...I don't know.  Also, when I have to leave the covers for some reason I run to where ever I need to go and when I get back into the room, I jump on the bed super fast....the bed and covers are base - where I feel safe. Crazy I know....

- Parked Cars.  I know weird huh, but I have a fear of walking by parked cars. I always think that someone is under them and will jump out from them.  When I walk by a parked car, I always make sure that I am at least a arms reach away....just in case.

- Banks.  Self explanatory.  Since the robbery I don't go into banks. On the rare occasion that I HAVE to go, I get sick to my stomach.  Also, when I go through the drive through, I never put the car in park.

- Cockroaches.  Nuff Said...I hate the little buggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment