Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4-Your parents

Meet my Mama:
Shes fantastic.
Mama raised the sister and I solo since she had my sister at 16.  (She wanted to get a head start)  She was a great mama.  We always had what we needed and somehow always got what we wanted.  She did a good job letting us have candle light dinners on special days.  She always made sure we were taken care of.  Mama has a way of always seeing the bright side of things, even when only one friend shows up to your birthday party. :) 

She now lives in Austin and is lovin it up there. I love that she is close enough to visit.  She taught me many things, such as a stay kitten or puppy is always alloud to follow you home.  Its ok to hit if you got hit first.  Family always come first. Money doesnt matter.  Looking after your sister is important. And be of good cheer.  Thanks Mama. Ich Liebe Dich!

No comments:

Post a Comment