Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 5-Your siblings

The Sister:
I've only got one.. and shes pretty special. 
Shes always been a pretty good big sister. Shes showed me a bunch of things NOT to do.  :) She was a really good kid growing up and kinda made me look like the bad kid. ("Look" like, cuz I was an angel growing up)  I'm glad were older now, we've become much better friends.  Shes taught me to never give up. She recently finished school and now has her degree. She says the funniest things like, "First Grade Animal Science....oh no."  And "hey toots".  She thinks her and the hubbs have something special because they were born a day apart and are both Geminis.  And dontcha know everything that happens between those two...its because they're both Geminis. She is super gullible and gives people the benefit of the doubt.  She sees the best in people, but once you lose her trust its done. She currently lives in Austin with her pup, and I am super excited to see her for the upcoming holidays! 


No comments:

Post a Comment