Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 9-A picture of your friends

I have amazing friends. :) I really do. Some I have had forever, some I have made in the last few years.  But either way I think they are amazing. :)

In no particular order.

~~~~~~~~~~Amber my BFF~~~~~~~~
Amber and I at Disney World when I was 18.
 Amber is my BFF.  She is pure amazingness. She has always been there for me and I cant say enough good about her. She has though me sooo much in life. She was my YW leader when I was 14 or so and over the years we have grown up to be best friends. We have spent much time together, traveled tons, and have had lots of amazing memories together. She always know whats to say to cheer me up and gives me the best advise.  I love ya!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~B and Ash~~~~~~~~~~~
B, me, Ash in Mexico

I have known B and Ash since I was 13 or so.  We were in YW together at church and have many memories. Both were my bridesmaids for my wedding and we have always kept in touch.  Ashley is always the good one and always sets a good example for me.  She seems to always make good choices and really goes after what she wants.  B is great, shes funny, smart and beautiful.  She always makes me laugh and we have the best times together. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Stace~~~~~~~~~~~
Stace and I 2 years ago pullin an allnighter in our missbehaving and missdirection shirts
Stace and I my senior year of high school being gangstas!
Stace and I go way back. Stace took me into her circle of friends when I didn't speak no English... MEGA JP's for her.  We were inseparable in High School.  We did everything together.  She graduated a year before me but stuck around giving college a try for a year....maybe a week.  We would ditch school about once a week and came up with the best stories to get other kids out of other schools.   We had a whole routine down.  We had a falling out when we took different paths in life, but over the years buried that and now when we do get together its just like were in high school again.  We pull all nighters, play at walmart, swim at beorne lake and quote crazy movies. 

~~~~~~~~~~~Steph aka SCUFSAP~~~~~~~~~
Steph and I on a double date heading to go tubing down the river.
Steph and I we friends in high school but didn't become good friends until after all my other friends graduated.  Senior year we were always together.  We formed our whole schedule to match.  We went on the same field trips and did everything together.  We went to homecoming and prom together.  Steph knew the Gospel which became really important to me senior year and I know social life which became really important to her senior year.  We had a lot of great times.  As all teenagers we had our share of disagreements which lead to her nickname.... SCUFSAP.... Super Cool Unreliable Friend Stealing Awesome Person.  But overall its her I thank for letting me understand the Gospel better when I was younger.  I know without a doubt that Heavenly Father let us be friends for both of us to learn from each other.  You can read her side of the story here
 Love ya girlie!
~~~~~~~~~~~Tynan James~~~~~~~~~
Tynan and I at my 21th birthday and Tynan and I at my 24th Birthday.
Tynan is one of my best friends here in Corpus.  Hes great!  I meat him when he came back from his mission and he came to institute.  We have been good friends ever since.  Tynan is always down for whatever we do.  We have many trips together and its always a blast.  Whenever we wanna do something Tynan is the first person we call.  He has been at my last 5 birthdays and always finds the best cards to give me.  He is extremely helpful and ALWAYS helps me out when I am in a jam.  He is always willing to serve.  Our sense of humor is very similar which means our entertainment is usually at someones expense. We still hang out often and I love when set time aside to grab lunch.

~~~~~~~~Joshua John and Tiffany!~~~~~~
I meet Josh when I was on the Institute Council and we have been friends since.  Josh and I are extremely alike and therefore call each other out on things.  All done with love.  Josh has a great knowledge of the Gospel and I love discussing Gospel topics with him.  When we were in Institute we would stay up till the wee hours of the morning and debate.  In college, I have stuck with him through some very troubling times and he showed me what true service is.  We were roommates for a week...until we realized it, and its through him I learned that people truly can change.  We may fall once or twice but we can change...and should.

Josh is married to Tiffany and unlike Josh and I, Tiffany and I are complete opposites.  We don't care for the same things...unless you count Tiffany's love for cooking and my love for eating her food.  But even though we don't have the same interests we have had a friendship over the years.  We have had some of our time apart but I think we have realized that when one of us really needs a shoulder to lean on we are there for each other. Tiffany was always the wiser and maturer adult in Institute but over the years I have come to love her wiser and maturer advise and nature... and I think she now appreciates my crazy sense of humor..I think...

~~~~~~~~Shawn and Kathryn~~~~~~ 
I meet Bishop and Kathryn when I moved in to the 1st Ward.  We were not instant friends because I resented the idea of being in a new ward.  (My Bad)  But over the last few years Kathry and I have grown to be great friends.  Bishop and Kathryn are a great example to me.  They are the most kind people I know.  I truly admire them for all that they do.  I know I can always vent to Kathryn and she never thinks lesser of me.  I admire their love for others. They are amazing parents and I have learned a bunch from both of them.  Thanks for putting up with me guys! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~Misty~~~~~~~~~
Misty and I at a youth dance!
Misty and I meet through the YW program in the stake. She is YW pres in 2nd Ward and I in 1st Ward.  We have built a friendship over the last year or so and I am so thankful to have her as a friend.  I love hanging out with her even though we have to schedule our friendship time because we are both so busy.  I love that  Misty and I share our love and passion about the Youth Program in the Church. It is so nice for me to be able to share it with someone who truly cares and loves the youth.  We have our set aside Wednesday Friend Day as we gather last minute items needed for mutual that night. Hobby Lobby is our usual meeting place.  Misty is kind and loving and she is a super obedient and a respectful person.  She follows all the rules which although drives me crazy at times I admire.

~~~~~~Lori, Sarah & I aka FBI Team~~~~~
Us out for dinner and us at CEC - our fav!!!
Oh boy oh boy.  Just know the three of us is TROUBLE.  We love to get together and have a ball.  We always do.  We all meet in institute but didn't have a great friendship until all three of us were YW pres in 3 different wards in the stake.  Lucky us!!!  We have spent many long nights together.  When we are together its always full of laughter.  We know how to have a good time. Both of them are amazing women.  They show a true love for their family.  They both live the Gospel in their every day lives and yet have fun doing it.  Togetehr we created the FBI club.... Funny But Inappropriate.  We have a million and one catch phrases and love to joke around. When we are together there is barely any serious time.   Oh - before I forget we love to go into public matching...especially Lori and I.  :)


~~~~~~~~~~Diane~~~~~~~~
Diane and I at the beach....dont we look cute!
haha, I don't have any pictures of Diane and I except for at YW Camp...and well, yea that will just not do! 
I have only known Diane for a short while but the more time we spend together the more I appreciate her friendship.  I think she is amazing. :) When we are together it seems like we have been friends forever. What I love most is that we really have a two way friendship. I never feel like I have to try to be her friend...it just happens. We have interests in all the same things and she as well is currently in the YW program in her ward.  I am super glad I have Diane as a new friend and I hope there are many more memories to come :)

~~~~~~~~~MW and Kat~~~~~~~~
MW and Kat at their wedding:)
I have known MW since I moved to Corpus and I meet Kat when she came back to church and joined us in Corpus.  Both I have knows throughout my college years and now that were all married and grown up we love having them over once a week for FHE. Matt and Kat are a good example to us.  We truly love their friendship.
Yes there are lots more of you. And I have not forgotten about you. I love you all.

4 comments:

  1. Hey- I went to college for at least 3 weeks... Yay for JPs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tear. :) You have a way with words. Did you notice Tynan is wearing the same shirt in both pics? lol Thanks my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a neat post Jen! Glad to count you as a friend, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete